Robert Earl Keen’s 4th on the River
July 4, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Join us for Kerrville’s annual “Robert Earl Keen’s 4th on the River” celebration in Louise Hays Park on the Guadalupe River, produced by non-profit, Arcadia Live. Join us for live music, great food & drinks, and a stunning firework display at dusk!
Robert Earl Keen
Cody Canada and the Departed
Food and drinks will be available for purchase from vendors.
This is a FREE, general admission event. Tickets are not required to attend, however the following rules will be enforced during the event:
1) No outside alcohol or glass containers.
2) No pets allowed.
3) No firearms allowed.
3) Ice chests and coolers are allowed, but will be searched.
4) Lawn chairs are encouraged! We will not provide seating.
5) Tents are allowed to be set-up behind the Sound Booth- those set up in obstructive areas will be asked to move.
6) Have fun and be kind to your neighbors!
Masks are welcome, but not required.