Arcadia Live Health & Safety
Last Updated: 12/29/20
Arcadia Live has developed the following policies to ensure our venue is a safe and fun environment for everyone who walks through our doors. These policies are adapted from the Minimum Standard Health Protocols issued by the Texas DSHS and recommendations by the CDC.
We’ll be doing our part to mitigate health and safety risks so please help us out by taking social distancing measures seriously while at Arcadia Live. All patrons must be responsible for both their personal safety and the safety of others while at Arcadia Live. If you’re not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
Mask & Social Distancing:
- We ask that all patrons visiting the Arcadia practice social distancing, allowing for 6 feet of space between their group and other patrons.
- Patrons must wear a mask at Arcadia Live at all times unless they are in their assigned seat or designated group area.
- Young children under the age of 10 are not required to wear a mask, but they will be expected to practice social distancing with their group.
- Arcadia Live staff and volunteers will wear masks at events.
- Prior to attending an event at Arcadia Live, take the time to monitor your health and perform a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms. If you don’t feel well, have potentially been exposed to COVID-19, or are exhibiting any symptoms, please be considerate and stay home.
- The Arcadia theatre will be thoroughly sanitized between each event.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available to patrons and staff.
- In accordance with the Governor’s guidelines, we will be limiting attendance at all shows.
- Socially distanced seating will be available throughout the venue.
**An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Arcadia Live, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.**
We’re a strong community- Let’s be kind to each other and get through this difficult chapter together.